[CQ-Contest] Announcing the 2019 Orlando Contest Dinner, Sponsored by Yaesu

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:53:00 EST 2018

It gives me and the rest of the officers of the FCG great pleasure to
announce the 2019 Orlando Contest Dinner and speaker.

The contest dinner will be held on February 8, 2019. Doors will open at 5pm
for socializing and 807s, and barbecue buffet dinner will be served at 6:30.

Tickets remain $25 per person, and your ticket is redeemable for dinner as
well as free 807s for the night, and one chance at our fabulous raffle,
with great prizes from our wonderful sponsors. Our sincere thanks go to
K7BV and our title sponsor, Yaesu, for their continued generosity.

We are pleased to announce that the 2019 Orlando Contest Dinner speaker
will be Andy Blank N2NT. Andy is a recent (2017) inductee into the CQ
Contest Hall of Fame, and he maintains stations in New Jersey and on a
mountaintop in V4, where you often hear him on the air as V47NT or V47T.
Andy has been the director of the CQWW 160m contest (CW and SSB) for a
number of years, and served as one of the directors for WRTC in 2014.

The contest dinner will be at the same place as in recent years;

The American Legion Department of Florida
1912a Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810

Tickets will be distributed at the door, and they can be ordered from our
treasurer, WX4G. Mail checks ($25 per ticket) to

6047 Raymur Street
North Port, FL 34286

You can also request tickets by PayPal. Send your payment ($26 per ticket)

treasurer at floridacontestgroup.org

I look forward to seeing many of you in Orlando in February!

vy 73,
Chris W4WF
President, Florida Contest Group

--