[CQ-Contest] Robotic contest operating, why knot?

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:53:15 EST 2018

Was it really a complete contact? Version 1.9 was prone to a lot of
false decodes when left idle for a few minutes. It looks like a station
is calling you, but the program will not answer, unless you have
'Enabled TX' activated. In that case, one contact may complete, but it
was your 'fault'. :^)

Version 2 is much improved in this respect. I saw a single false decode
in 5 days of use.

I'm currently testing a beta version of JTDX that is 77 bits compatible.
It's working great. JTDX was my preferred FT8 program in the 75 bits
days. It should not be long before it's release to the public.

73 de Vince, VA3VF