[CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (was MM3AWD)

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 08:25:26 EST 2018

The casual contester doesn't care about any of this because it doesn't
affect them.  It's a good thing to call out the bad apples.

Once again, the CQ Contest Committee did a top notch job improving the
integrity of the game.  What we don't want or need is our radiosport
turning into a farce of a competition like bicycle racing, with their
doping and hidden eletric motors (to which they continue to turn a blind
eye).

Barry W2UP