[CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (was MM3AWD)

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Feb 7 21:47:16 EST 2018

Busted call.

MM3AWD worked MM3AWA not himself.   They have the same last name, live
in the same town.  Those contacts were on SSB and I think he worked AWA
on all bands.  He did work AWA on CW on 20m CW 14079. I don't even know
what log was reclassified anymore.   Not one of the SSB contacts had rig
data.  For what it is worth.

W0MU