[CQ-Contest] 4U1WB: ARRL DX Contest: Rule 6.1

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Feb 15 13:39:45 EST 2018

On 2/14/2018 4:27 PM, Ed Sawyer wrote:
> As to WPX, a 4U1 callsign is clearly an advantage in a Prefix contest.  It
> does  not seem fair to me that a 4U1 can compete equally with a W1 in the
> WPX contest.

It takes a lot of chutzpah for a guy who has the advantage in major DX
contests of a VT QTH to complain about someone else having an advantage!
The great thing about WPX scoring rules is that the playing field is
much less tilted toward the Atlantic basin, to the extent that hams
elsewhere are at least in the same contest!

73, Jim K9YC