[CQ-Contest] CQWW makes public new benchmarking tool. 5-day availabi

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Feb 19 14:05:29 EST 2018

Either I missed it from being tired doing SOSB80m this weekend or there was
no way to separate out the "Classic" category, which I dabble in from time
to time.

I am reasonably certain one QRP station I worked this weekend on 80m was
using 400w+-(or more)..Of course I have no real proof but when you work
dozens of stations from all around him running 100-400W* and he comes along
even stronger than them sending only 5W, well, that sends up a big red flag.

Wouldn't take too much imagination to know who I was referring to.

'Course, it's an ARRL problem not a CQ one, so I've strayed a little off
topic.

Sorry !

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey