[CQ-Contest] Heavy Duty Earbud Recommendation Needed

Ken Widelitz kwidelitz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:43:57 EST 2018

I've lost a lot of hearing in my left ear, so I bought a headphone amplifier
and made an adapter so it only works on the left channel of my earbuds. It
solves my problem, but over this past weekend in ARRL CW DX, I burnt out 4
left earbuds. I didn't burn out the left side of my Heil headset, but those
aren't comfortable for long stretches. Any recommendation for a earbud that
can take the higher power? Would a higher impedance solve the problem?

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT