[CQ-Contest] This Saturday is the North American QSO Party on RTTY

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:22:27 EST 2018

Hi all,

The Contest Online Score Board link to the NAQP RTTY contest
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=13
There is also NAQP RTTY board on the http://cqcontest.net/view/readscore.php
as well.

As you may have noticed during the last ARRL DX CW both real scoring sites
were sharing 100% of incoming postings. That was an outstanding historical
event - Real Score Cluster in action! There were over 350 entries were on
both boards. Great thanks to Dmitry, R4WW and Bruce, WA7NMB who were
working hard to make this happened!

I have just one small reminder regarding all the incoming contests. The
most effective way to send your score to the cluster is to configure your
logger with the distribution server link. See
https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/sharing-contest-real-time-scores-between-servers/
for more details.

73 es GL in the contest!

Victor