[CQ-Contest] Thank you to the Frankford Radio Club!

John Dorr cqk1ar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 06:59:56 EST 2018

Good morning everyone!

I'm writing to offer a huge thank-you to the Frankford Radio Club for their
recent donation of $1000 to the World Wide Radio Operators Foundation
(WWROF).

As you may know, WWROF was formed in 2009 to help improve the skills of
amateur radio operators around the world, utilizing education, competition,
advancement of technology and scientific research, promoting international
friendship and goodwill, and preparing them to better serve society in
times of communication need.

Our recent successful KP4 generator project is the latest example of how we
are striving to fulfill this mission. The FRC has been a
long-time supporter of WWROF and has played a key role in turning our ideas
into reality.

Best wishes to FRC for continued success along with my
personal acknowledgment of their leadership and contributions to the
contest community.

73, John, K1AR
Chairman, WWROF