[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner 2018

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:48:50 EST 2018

I cannot say when the UA0-style weather pattern that has the midwest and
northeast USA in its icy grip may ease, but I can say that the high in
Orlando today was 75 degrees Fahrenheit, and it's presently 61 Fahrenheit
on my screened-in porch.

If that weather sounds like just the antidote to shoveling snow and
bundling up, then it's not too late to buy your ticket to the 2018 Orlando
Contest Dinner, held concurrently with the Orlando Hamcation. Please visit
http://floridacontestgroup.org/2018-orlando-contest-dinner/ for information
about the dinner and instructions for how to order tickets.

If you've already ordered your tickets and you lost your email
confirmation, or you're wondering if your significant other bought tickets
as a holiday surprise and forgot to tell you, please visit
http://floridacontestgroup.org/fcg2018dinner/ for a list (manually entered
by our intrepid treasurer K1XX and webmaster W4AS) of reservations. Please
note - the list is manually prepared, so busted calls are possible. Please
drop a note to fcg_tres at floridacontestgroup.org if you have questions about
the list or your place on it.

73, and I hope I'll see lots of you in Orlando in a few weeks!

Chris WF3C
President, Florida Contest Group

--
Chris Plumblee