[CQ-Contest] WRTC Tents / K3LP (SK)

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:46:34 EST 2018

Just two tents remain available for sponsorship at next year's WRTC2018.
Anyone willing to join me to sponsor one of them in memory of Dave
Collingham, K3LP (SK)?  Somehow it seems appropriate, given all the
pictures that we have seen of Dave operating in a tent in VP8, and
elsewhere for that matter.

If interested, email me directly k3zj at arrl.net with how much you are
willing to donate and I will coordinate & reserve before gone.  (Do not
send any money until receive directions, but do let me know if you want a
tax deduction [which is available if you can use it, i.e., you file in USA
and itemize deductions on your IRS return]).

73, Dave K3ZJ