[CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty

Ken K6MR k6mr at gmx.com
Sat Jan 20 12:47:01 EST 2018

Here:  http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm

Ken K6MR

On 19-Jan-18 18:00:15, "steve sala K7AWB" <k7awbgoog at gmail.com> wrote:

Am I missing something on the CQ website, but I sure cannot find the
2018 rules for  the upcoming CQ WW RTTY WPX contest in February, just
last years 2017 rules.  I  talked to someone a week at CQ about it and
he would look into it.  I left a message a few days for Rich Moseson
Editor too.  I expect rules to show the correct date and year so there
is no problem with doing the contest correctly.  I want to put a link on
our  local club’s website to the correct rules, but I will not do it if
it is not correct.  I thought the contesting stuff at CQ was done by
volunteers?  Anyone help me out positively?

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_contests/cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest/index_cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest.html

73
Steve K7AWB