[CQ-Contest] HA DX Contest Log Checking Software

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 11:14:15 EST 2018

I submitted my HA DX log and received a report from the HA1AH Contest
Evaluator Software.  It included numerous error messages as follows:

"QSO_ERROR_SENT_NUMBER_ORDER_ERROR: The sent serial number is equals or
lower than the previous one."

This commonly occurs when doing SO2R and using N1MM Logger+ which reserves
serial numbers by entry window.  I do not believe this is an error
condition.

Five multipliers were lost as a result of the above "error" condition.  I
have sent a message to MRASZ asking that this be changed and I would ask
other HA DX contest participant to consider making a similar request.

73 and SZIA

Bud AA3B