[CQ-Contest] Constant Calling

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:12:20 EST 2018

Pete,
  A question I have asked myself for a looooooog time.
I assume the operators have no clue how to work DX and just press  F4 again again again and  again in hopes of making it through.

Wayne  W3EA

PS the 2nd BIG question is the "Frequency Police"   I have been qulity of accidently not pressing the the TX on the split Freq. VFO and did an OHhhhh Shezzzzzzz.   But the constant Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up  at 30 over S 9........ yikes....