[CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Jan 28 20:22:28 EST 2018

Thanks for clarifying that Tom.  If they had your recording they could
have jumped easily to my conclusion.....they must have been using a
remote receiver etc.....Very dangerous if they are already going into a
situation with a bias.

I would like to know if these recordings have ever been the determining
factor on a DQ?  If not, why are we wasting our time with it?

W0MU