[CQ-Contest] Fwd: CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:42:20 EST 2018

> I support the recording rule.  Once set up - its no issue.  And my total
> investment is under $100.  It actually is also interesting to hear my
> performance from a learning and feedback perspective.

Exactly! Ed has a very important message.
Recording is primarily for our own improvement.

A second hand PC with integrated sound card costs less than 70 bucks even
here in North East European quiet rural area.

I use the recording PC as the internet connection at my station.
I have there also propagation forecasting and other non-logging activities.

I consider that a well spent 45 €uros.

73,
Jukka OH6LI