[CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2017 Effective DQ

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 15:35:08 EST 2018

Dick, Great points here.  Thanks.

At my station, the only time I hear sidetone is when I am manually keying.  If its computer generated, there is no sidetine to hear - and I am often listening on the other radio and don't want the sidetone in the audio at all.

I believe it was clarified by the CQWW committee that it was not required to have the transmitted audio in the recording.

Ed  N1UR