[CQ-Contest] recording CQ WW tests

Bob Kupps n6bk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 19:19:35 EST 2018

Hi Guys
I have never finished less than #1 in HS in any contest I have ever entered. I do not record and do not plan to. If the CC ever asks for one I will accept a DQ and hope that they will explain why they wanted it so I never do that again. They only ask if they see something suspicious, so this "requirement" does not deter me in any way (so far lol) from seriously competing in the CQ WW contests. No need to over-complicate this issue IMO...73 Bob HS0ZIA