[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2026?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Jul 5 17:14:15 EDT 2018

Methinketh the 2026 WRTC should be some place in Oceania or eastern
Asia.  Outer Mongolia in Eastern Asia strikes me as one place for it.
Maybe Eater Island in Oceania ?

Why do we ALWAYS have places where there are lots of hams. Those who
live in Germany, for example, have al "natural" advantage of knowing the
propagation from their home country.  Same when the United States hosted
it a few years back, those who lived in Gnu England....

Lettuce try to have a level playing field, where NONE of he participants
would have a clue as to what propagation they'd be facing.

Yes, I know, I know that there'd be considerable logistical problems in
such a location, but,........

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time