[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 qualifications criterias? Any new thoughts or ideas?

Martin, LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Thu Jul 5 19:18:55 EDT 2018

It would be really nice to see WRTC contributing to Fair Play in our hobby.
Ideally WRTC qualifying would be on-site regional competitions during the
three IARU contests prior to the next WRTC.

RRTC can serve as an example.
http://news.srr.ru/chempionat-rossii-po-radiosvyazi-na-kv-rrtc/

If the qualifying run remains as is, we will continue to see what we have
seen so far in terms of unsportsmanlike conducts in amateur radio contests.

73,
Martin LU5DX