[CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying

fabio.grisafi at libero.it fabio.grisafi at libero.it
Fri Jul 6 04:15:24 EDT 2018

I have equipments to remotely qualify for WRTC (thanks to WW2DX and W2RE that experienced RHR with me some years ago) but have not time and need antenna repairs. My idea? To transfer the station to Lampedusa Island (IG9 - African Italy) and qualify from there. It is one hour flight from here, not expensive and vey nice for summer (april-october) sea vacation. Need companions...

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.