[CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying

Matt NQ6N matt at nq6n.com
Tue Jul 10 00:03:38 EDT 2018

Bob,

I enjoyed reading your comments. I certainly hope you are correct.  I think
the strong participation from all areas of the US suggests that the
existing rules are fair enough to create a sport in which winners are
respected and participating from less desirable geographies is still fun
and worthwhile.

I am curious how a few modifications to the rules might create a more
competitive environment, and will share some thoughts on that sometime in
the future.

73,
Matt NQ6N