[CQ-Contest] 2018 Georgia QSO Party Results

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Jul 10 12:32:30 EDT 2018

The 2018 Georgia QSO Party results have be published on our web page at
http://georgiaqsoparty.org . We had really good participation this year
with close to 400 log submissions.

Note an important change for the 2019 GQP. We will no longer be
accepting email submissions with a log attachment. There are too many
issues with spam by publishing an email address on the web page. We also
had a lot of problems with incorrect Cabrillo files in a significant
number of logs that were submitted. In the future go to the Log
Submission page and fill out the form to submit your log.  This form
will check for Cabrillo errors and if correct will email your log to us.
If you are a software developer please check our Rules page to make sure
your logging program is generating a correct Cabrillo file for the GQP.

Thanks for your participation and see you the 2nd weekend of April next
year.

John Laney, K4BAI - GQP Director
Jeff Clarke, KU8E - Co-Director, Log Checker and Webmaster

--
*Jeff Clarke*
Information Technology Professional

KU8E.com <http://www.ku8e.com/>