[CQ-Contest] 2022 WRTC Thoughts

af5cc2 af5cc2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:49:07 EDT 2018

There is plenty of salt water by Italy.
73 John AF5CC

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone-------- Original message --------From: rjairam at gmail.com Date: 7/16/2018  9:00 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e at ku8e.com> Cc: CQ Contest <cq-contest at contesting.com> Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2022 WRTC Thoughts
according to Bernie, W3UR, it’s Italy.

I think that has been the worst kept secret in ham radio. :)

73
Ria
N2RJ