[CQ-Contest] 2022 WRTC Thoughts

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:34:48 EDT 2018

Don’t forget the five or more ARRL CW SOABLP stations that scored higher... I know it’s not the same but those ops had it harder not using assistance.
I like using assistance and non-assisted... when I do something assisted I do pay homage to those who bested me without it as my assisted score is truly like a subdivision of the same power non-assisted stations. Those who score less in the non-assisted category can’t really know how much the assistance did or didn’t help the assisted station versus non-assisted.. but those who scored hirer truly beat me if assisted.
It’s like using an optic on your pistol in production and scoring less than a guy with iron sights... different for the final results but still easier with an optic in that area if using the same stages in the same competition.
Tim / N6WIN

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone