[CQ-Contest] 1983 ARRL National Convention archives

K5WA k5wa at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 13:50:32 EDT 2018

Does anyone want transcriptions and tapes of the contesting/DX debates held at the 1983 ARRL National Convention in Houston?  K5ZD was the moderator and the panelists included W3ZZ, G3FXB, W1YL, YS9RVE, W6QL, W6KG, K4BAI, W5MYA, N4IN, K1ZX, K7GM, N6AA, K4FW and probably a couple of others that I missed when I scanned the package.  We are finally unpacking the boxes we crammed upstairs when we got flooded by Hurricane Harvey and we found some things we didn’t remember we had.  I will toss these in the trash if no one is interested but thought I’d see if anyone has a museum or archive that might need a bit more filler.  😉

Contact me at my call at ARRL.net if interested.

73,

Bob K5WA