[CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

giwagner at k5kg.com giwagner at k5kg.com
Mon Jun 4 09:05:25 EDT 2018

I have two different office/shack chairs, and they have both held up well
over the years. They are a Lazy Boy office chair, and a Herman Miller chair.
The Herman Miller was mucho 'spensive, but well worth the cost in the long
run, IMO.

In a long contest, I will occasionally change which one I am using.

George, K5KG

George I. Wagner
Sarasota, Florida