[CQ-Contest] [WRTC2018] looking for a new team leader

Bob Shohet, KQ2M kq2m at kq2m.com
Sun Jun 10 19:48:45 EDT 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you.  I was very fortunate to have previously earned the position of Team Leader in three WRTC’s in 1990 Seattle, 2000 Slovenia and 2002 Finland.  They were all incredible events and among the highlights of my life.

I was not addressing the protocol for how a replacement competitor is chosen, only pointing out the medical reality that necessitated my withdrawal and that medical issues as a reason for withdrawal are unfortunately likely to become more frequent in the future as we collectively age.

73

Bob  KQ2M