[CQ-Contest] WRTC looking for a new team leader

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Jun 11 16:03:39 EDT 2018

Yep, and Jamaica (or is it Bermuda?) enters the bobsled race in the
winter Olympics, even though they have NO sn*w and NO practice runs in
that country, and NO chance of winning.  They enter to "show the flag".
Maybe, just maybe, the WRTC folks could learn from the Olympics?

(NAAWWWW, the stone is cast in rules, NEVER to be changed. What is will
be, will be, forever, and forever, til the end of time).

Of course, with this line of reasoning, we could and should have a
contest of sp*rk Gap operators, with Coherer detectors, and Marconi Flat
top antennae.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time