[CQ-Contest] RBN Announcement on FT8 Spotting

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 13 17:38:41 EDT 2018

"Me three."

I guess it's time I admitted the hobby is taking important steps and
leaving me behind. I "get it" that really serious DXers can't let any new
band country, regardless of mode, get away from them. I worked 'em all on
phone or CW and just don't have the drive any longer. For me, it's CW and
rag chewing and certain contests. So enjoy the new mode. I get it, sort of,
but it's not for me. To have my computer talk to your computer with me in,
at best, a side position, just leaves me flat, even though there is no
doubt that the S/N technology is superior and quite advanced.

73, Jim N3BB