[CQ-Contest] Celebrating the One Year Anniversary of Contest Online ScoreBoard!

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:38:55 EDT 2018

Hi,

We are very pleased to announce that this is the one year anniversary of
our project! It was on June 24th, 2017 that we first announced ourselves
and started the real time scoring service for Ham Radio contesters
community! Today, just 12 months later, COSB is completely up and running.
We are supporting almost all the known contests and we are doing our very
best to change the world by pushing all the contesters around the universe
to be online on a scoreboard!

Read more at
https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/celebrating-the-one-year-anniversary-of-contest-online-scoreboard/
.

The following contests will be served during next few days:

His Majesty The King of Spain, SSB:
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=185
Ukranian DX DIGI: https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=265
ARRL Field Day: https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=2
RSCGB 80m Club Competition SSB:
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=200

and many others including incoming RAC Canada Day on 1st of July contest:
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=3

73!

Victor
VA2WA