[CQ-Contest] solar Eclipse Qso Party

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at thepoint.net
Thu Mar 1 21:35:57 EST 2018

I understand they're (Nathaniel and Magda) will be doing a forum presentation at Dayton (Xenia). I would expect they'll post some data following Hamvention. Don't know if your seeking propagation data or something like QSO results from a typical QSO party (which I would doubt they'll post).

I will probably be on vacation at OA4 so I won't be attending Hamvention this year.

73, K9GX

Mark Steven Williams
StarGeezer Astronomy Media
www.StarGeezerAstronomy.com