[CQ-Contest] solar Eclipse Qso Party

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:40:14 EDT 2018

The data managers mentioned a few days ago that they were "working on the
results" but I have no idea whether that means "soon" or "at some point"
but I know they have made some progress.  It was primarily a scientific
experiment and a lot of effort went into papers about the date - you can
read about the mid-February workshop at:

http://www.hamsci.org/article/njit-hosts-2018-hamsci-workshop

There were a number of papers given and many are online via links from here:

http://hamsci.org/hamsci-workshop-2018-agenda

Good stuff!  The response from the ham community was excellent and
generated a huge amount of data.  There will be other opportunities to
participate in the future.

73, Ward N0AX