[CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 15:22:26 EDT 2018

Make the starting time earlier to help the east coast?  You gotta be kidding me.

Move the starting time earlier and you give the west coast and KH6 even more time to rack up more Qs on 15 and then 10 when it opens.

We out west already have an advantage in SS.  I felt that way when I was a W4 and still feel that way now that I'm a KH6.

K4XS/KH7XS