[CQ-Contest] CQWWWPX

ktfrog007 at aol.com ktfrog007 at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 09:49:23 EDT 2018

The WPX contests are my favorites.  Everyone works everyone.  You never run out of mults.  It's fast paced.  You can get a sense of how folks are doing from the serial number.  Even the SSB contest is fun.  It's even fun for nth tier stations like mine.

My only problem is my logger never knows the incoming serial number in advance, unlike the WW contests where the logger knows all.  Surely this can be fixed.  Right?

73,
Ken, AB1J