[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 183, Issue 8

Pierre Fogal pierre.fogal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:22:13 EDT 2018

> Ria,
You wanna trade? 😎

Papa india echo romeo romeo echo... Pierre, French for Peter  etc etc

Perry?

No Pierre.. Pierre... Papa....

Okay copy  Peter!

No, no,  Pierre, Pierre...

To be honest I love the NAQP and I don't run from my name. I do however
have a teensy bit of jealousy towards  guys named Tom, Bob, etc.

73,
Pierre VE3KTB /VY0