[CQ-Contest] Here's an idea...

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:44:22 EDT 2018

I think what is a bad weekend will vary per person. To me it’s just not the
same if it’s not in November. September also has several other contests
including WAE, All Asia, CQWW RTTY and September VHF. April has a
smattering of state QSO parties. I don’t see a move to either of those
months being realistic.

IF you really want to boost participation, open it up to DX. Many DX
stations are annoyed that we take over the bands so this will at least
bring them in. DX can count for QSO points, not mults. This may change
strategy but it’s all in fun.

Ria
N2RJ