[CQ-Contest] Reminder: RTTY Contest Dinner in Dayton, 17 May 2018

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu May 3 12:08:53 EDT 2018

When: Thursday, 17 May, 6pm

Where: Spaghetti Warehouse, 36 West 5th Street (two blocks from Crowne Plaza
hotel and three blocks from Convention Center parking garage)

What: Informal dinner with RTTY contesting friends (or, whomever)

Menu: choice of:
      - Spaghetti & Meatballs
      - Incredible 15-Layer Lasagne
      - Fettuccini Alfredo
      - Four-Cheese Manicotti
      - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
      Includes crisp fresh garden salad, freshly baked sourdough bread
      and your choice of soft drink or tea

Cost: $21

RSVP: Ed W0YK with check or feeless (to me) PayPal transaction to
w0yk at msn.com.  Mailing address: POB 1877, Los Gatos, CA 95031-1877

(Feeless PayPal transactions are done by choosing "Friends and Family" and
using funds already in your PayPal account or cash drawn from your bank
account.  Any transaction type that uses credit cards will need to be for
$24 to cover the fee I will be charged.  I can also process credit cards
directly for $24.)

A banquet room is reserved that comfortably holds 55 people, so the first 54
to RSVP with payment will get a seat.

All I'm organizing is an informal dinner for socializing.  If someone wants
to arrange a program and/or speaker, that would be great.  You'll also need
to arrange audio/visual equipment if needed.  Also, if someone would like to
put together a prize raffle, that's fine, too.  I can provide vendor
contacts that Fred WW4LL and I used a few years ago.  Contact me if you'd
like to help out.

Let the pileup begin!

73,
Ed W0YK