[CQ-Contest] KH6LC skimmer down due to lava flow

Lloyd Cabral KH6LC at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 20:34:27 EDT 2018

The KH6LC skimmer feeding the RBN is currently down and will remain so until the current situation

with the lava outbreak stabilizes.      Our skimmer has been clandestinely operating for a number of years

south of Pahoa town in the Leilani Estates subdivision as their CC&Rs prohibit outdoor antennas, therefore

no local hams to overload the receiver.    It's been an ideal situation for us all.     Our thoughts and prayers

are with the property owners, hoping their beautiful home is spared and they're able to return home as

soon as this lava nonsense subsides.

    73, Lloyd  KH6LC