[CQ-Contest] Reminder: Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner and MORTTY Raffle

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Fri May 11 21:01:29 EDT 2018

Two MORRTY CW/FSK keyers are in the raffle for dinner attendees.  Thanks to
the donors:
     MORRTY creators Larry K8UT and Steve N8AR
     Jim KC4HW who couldn't make the dinner

There are still plenty of seats available.  Details below.  Current
attendees are:

1.	Ed W0YK
2.	Susan K5DU
3.	Richard K5NA
4.	Jim AC0E
5.	Marion KA0RID
6.	Dale N0KQX
7.	Matt KD0IIP
8.	Jerry
9.	Matt KD0EZS
10.	Ken VE7BC
11.	Shawn VE7UQ
12.	Allan VE7SZ
13.	Gordon VE7ON
14.	Rich K3RWN
15.	Kim KC3HGV
16.	Pat W3RGA
17.	Bud W3LL
18.	Alden AG5S
19.	Tom N5ACP
20.	Pierre VE3KTB
21.	guest VE3KTB
22.	Lee N8LJ
23.	Frank W8KA
24.	Keith NM5G
25.	Dusty K3WC
26.	Marty K2PLF

All I've organized is an informal dinner for socializing.  If someone wants
to arrange a program and/or speaker, that would be great.  You'll need
to arrange audio/visual equipment if needed.  Also, if someone would like to
put together more raffle prizes, that's fine, too.  Contact me if you'd
like to help out.

73,
Ed W0YK

When: Thursday, 17 May, 6pm

Where: Spaghetti Warehouse, 36 West 5th Street (two blocks from Crowne Plaza
hotel and three blocks from Convention Center parking garage)

What: Informal dinner with RTTY contesting friends (or, whomever)

Menu: choice of:
      - Spaghetti & Meatballs
      - Incredible 15-Layer Lasagne
      - Fettuccini Alfredo
      - Four-Cheese Manicotti
      - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
      Includes crisp fresh garden salad, freshly baked sourdough bread
      and your choice of soft drink or tea

Cost: $21

RSVP: Ed W0YK with check or feeless (to me) PayPal transaction to
w0yk at msn.com.  Mailing address: POB 1877, Los Gatos, CA 95031-1877

(Feeless PayPal transactions are done by choosing "Friends and Family" and
using funds already in your PayPal account or cash drawn from your bank
account.  Any transaction type that uses credit cards will need to be for
$24 to cover the fee I will be charged.  I can also process credit cards
directly for $24.)