[CQ-Contest] FW: [MWA] W0AIH

Jose Ramon jr.hierro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:30:20 EDT 2018

I'm shocked.

His station was a classic one to work on every big contest over the years.
Met Mary and him wen they visited Seville five years ago. First thing he
did when arrived home was climbing to the top of my tower, dressed in suit,
no safety belt, taking some pictures from there. He said it was a must to
do when meeting a ham at the station.

We me also last summer during the last WRTC in Germany and just the day
before yesterday we exchanged emails about the last weekend phone contest.
He also said he was planning to go to the WRTC in Italy. *"...and I'll be
88 years old then...if I'm not SK Mary and I want to go there! "  *Sadly he
won't make it.

I don't know if the W0AIH operators will do something special with his call
in the next CQWW CW. It will be an honor to work you guys as a proper
farewell to Paul.

Descansa en paz, amigo.

73
Jose, EA7KW