[CQ-Contest] VY1JA Two QSO's Talk about Murphy..

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 15:08:58 EST 2018

While beginning to fiddle with RTTY in the recent past,
I entered the NAQP RTTY contest...

Had spotting ON, so Multi-Op per NAQP rules.

Made ONE contact.
Was at the end of the Multi-Op listing in NCJ.

At least it was a "participation multiplier" for PVRC.

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT   .
. W3IDT at arrl.net            .
. W3IDT at comcast.net         .