[CQ-Contest] Cochlear Implant, CW and Headphones

ROBERT GARCEAU rgarceau at snet.net
Sun Nov 18 19:50:05 EST 2018

    	Bill:  would appreciate if you could share any info you get with me.  Looking into getting  implants. W1eq

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 11:54 AM -0500, "William Hendrick via CQ-Contest" <cq-contest at contesting.com> wrote:

I'm sure there has been discussion about hearing aids but what about Cochlear Implants? I've been approved for an implant and wonder if there is anybody fitted and using one with full headphones. I'm interested in your results.

Please, Cochlear Implant users only respond as I don't want to plug up the reflector.

Bill, N0AC