[CQ-Contest] Best 100 watt SSB contesting radios

Dan Violette danki6x at socal.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 21:24:18 EST 2018

Get a good microphone with punch.  Used to be the Heil HC-4, which I think
is no longer available and that there is a new "contesting/DXing" element.
The receiving end of the radio (and features that might help your transmit
like audio tailoring) are the main differences in radios I believe.

Dan KI6X