[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Wed Nov 21 10:44:07 EST 2018

True.  Although this "imbalance" is of questionable real value during the
contest.

We do notice there are more people visiting the scoreboard page than posting
scores.  If they want to play that way, that is their choice.  I still enjoy
posting my scores so I can race against others doing the same.  It is more
about the fun than worrying about any perceived disadvantage.

There does seem to be a lot more acceptance of scoreboards in Europe than in
NA.

Randy K5ZD

PS - Not sure this is not true in other sports.  The guy far in front of a
running or sailing race does not usually have information about those behind
him.