[CQ-Contest] New ARRL DIRECTYORS Elected

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:20:36 EST 2018

Mike Ritz W7VO also won Northwestern Division. He’s a contester as well.

Thank you for the support from the contesting community. I love contesting
as I’ve learned a lot from my fellow contesters in FRC and also friends
other clubs like PVRC, AOCC, NCCC and YCCC. I was encouraged to run by my
fellow contesters as they care deeply about the ARRL.

I support all hams activity of course.

73
Ria
N2RJ