[CQ-Contest] CM-300 Headsets

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Nov 21 17:11:02 EST 2018

Headphone comfort is a VERY personal thing, highly dependent on size and
shape of our heads and ears. I tried on a Radio Sport headset when they
were first introduced, and found it an instrument of torture. A year or
two ago, after reading that some ops found them comfortable, I repeated
the trial at Visalia, and found nothing had changed.

73, Jim