[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Thu Nov 22 20:15:20 EST 2018

While it may be technically possible, there is no motivation for scoreboard developers/providers to limit access to their site. They want people to see the scores. Remember my example of allowing multi-op operators to follow the progress from home when they take a break.

The decision to contribute scores is made by each station/operator.  It is not mandatory (nor likely to ever be).  It either adds to your enjoyment of contesting or it doesn't.  There really is no harm.

Randy K5ZD