[CQ-Contest] Pileups and calling freqs

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Mon Nov 26 17:56:54 EST 2018

What would be considered QRQ needed to break the pileups for the CQWW
contest? I heard many stations running at 40+ and D41CV was probably to the
fastest I heard...who knows how fast he was going. I'll QRQ in the
future... Seems like speeds were fast at the start of the contest... got
slower in the middle and then picked-up at the end. 73s Dave WN4AFP