[CQ-Contest] WSJT-X For contests - Dry Run

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Oct 25 04:09:02 EDT 2018

What do you care what the data modes are evolving into if you don't use
them (even RTTY) and they don't affect the CW and SSB contests that you
do use?

I don't get it.  Amateur radio is thankfully a lot broader than your
definition of it, and for the most part manages to keep the various
modes segregated enough to satisfy everyone.   It makes zero sense to
bitch about what other people do if they aren't negatively affecting
you.  That doesn't make you old, or outdated ... it makes you a bigot.

"Bigot: A /bigot/ is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any
opinions differing from their own."

Dave   AB7E